WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

2022.0424.0007...



Jerry and I decided to run away to Manzanita for the weekend.
I've scheduled a few posts for Sunday morning.

13 comments:

Milleson said...

Enjoy the dry days when we get them. Rain returning on Monday, making this a pretty waterlogged April in the PNW.

Anonymous said...

Wow…! Beautiful..!
Enjoy, Jerry & Rick..!
x
mistersalty

SickoRicko said...

Milleson & MisterSalty - Thank you!

canoetoo said...

Have a good getaway.

A favourite spot of mine. Hoping to take the VW Westfalia down that way at the end of May for some time at the nearby state park.

Anonymous said...

We usually stay in Cannon Beach, but always explore south. We love Manzanita. Enjoy!

uptonking said...

Have a lovely time, dear. Good for you. Wishing you both the best. Getting away... so worth it.

Chris A said...

Enjoy (with envy)-the surf is never up in Central Park!

fred said...

You Guys have an Awesome time!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Can I sit there with you gents? The place looks so soothing.
Have yourselves a beautiful weekend!

hsgisme said...

Looks very relaxing...enjoy!!

SickoRicko said...

canoetoo - This is the second time we've visited Nahalem State Park. It's very enjoyable.

Chris A - You made me laugh out loud!

Laurent - You are very welcome to join us.

Everyone - Thank you!

Jimbo said...

Sounds absolutely lovely. Enjoy!

whkattk said...

Good for you! I hope you had a really wonderful time!!!