WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

2022.0423.0004...





5 comments:

uptonking said...

Brilliant classic photos. All three are great examples.

Big Dude said...

The male by the Golden Gate could stick his dick in me wherever and whenever he wanted.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Men will always be a thing of beauty to me!! Past, present and future!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

# 1- klassisk fotografi av en stilig manlig ungdom som accentuerar sina skinkor, poserade som en staty av antika Hellas.
# 2- legendarisk, Bob Delmonteque och Golden Gate-bron.
-Baltijasmodes