WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

2022.0419.0008...


2022 Audi Urbansphere
Autonomous EV
(concept)







I don't usually post something as soon as I see it, but this was an exception. "The Urbansphere concept vehicle is two feet longer than the Cadillac Escalade." What were the designers thinking? Click headline to read the article...

Audi’s latest concept car is an oversized urban EV that shouldn’t be legal in cities

10 comments:

Milleson said...

Rick, kindly devote equal time to an American brand and do a post featuring the Cadillac Lyriq. It's the brand's all-electric concept car that made it to production with very few design and mechanical changes. Preorders sold out in 10 minutes and those units are heading to their new owners this month. The interior is American Lux and the exterior is quite striking. Find the little movie that demonstrates the light show as you approach the car, it's a gimmicky thing but so much fun to watch. I've been mesmerized by this car since it was shown at some auto show a couple years ago. Thanks

BatRedneck said...

The car's grille is way oversized and makes it look like an ogre on a hunt, and the backside is simply ugly I think.
The interior seems pretty neat and comfy, though.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I thought for sure I had something on that car but, alas, I do not. I'll certainly research it and do a post.

whkattk said...

Have you seen the EV flying ones they profiled on 60 Minutes? Yikes!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I agree that the grill is way too big, but it's elegantly pretty to me.

Pat - I just looked those up. Yeah, right, replace bumper to bumper traffic with flying machines. That will solve the commuting problem.

Greggy said...

Well finally! I’ve always thought the Escalade was on the small side. The Germans have overcome that problem with their adequately sized concept crossover vehicle. I’m sure this will sell well in Europe, too.

SickoRicko said...

Greggy - Surely you jest about the Escalade. It, and others like it, are ridiculously sized. As is this car, pretty though it be. I like your handle BTW.

uptonking said...

But it doesn't look big. I guess I need a side by side comparison. It looks incredibly sleek and futuristic. I am tired of big stupid trucks and SUVs. When it comes to vehicles and what people actually 'need'? They are idiots.

VRCooper said...

how do you parallel park the damn thing---

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - I bet it can do that itself. I sure wouldn't want to attempt it.