WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 16, 2022

2022.0416.0005...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh my, would I love all of these men for BREAKFAST!!!

Thanks SickoRicko!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Ya know, it's perfectly okay to have breakfast for dinner, too. :-)

Jimbo said...

Awww... How sweet is the sight of a naked (or near-naked) man cooking in the kitchen? Particularly when he's cooking breakfast, for some reason! It just warms my heart.

I love it when he wears those super-long white athletic socks that go all the way up to his butt and a little apron. And nothing else. SO sexy!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I like the look of socks and nothing else, too.