WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 09, 2022

2022.0409.0002...

The other day was in the mid-70s so Jerry and I went to the nude beach on Sauvie Island, which is in the Columbia River. I'm the one with the goatee. (We're not very good with the selfies.)



I just noticed that if you look closely at the bottom image you'll see snow-covered Mount St. Helens between our shoulders.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Great photos and sweet to see you gents..! Best to you and Jerry, Rick..!
❤️🙏👍

Purple Wolf said...

Been there once; it was wonderful. Lookin' good, guys! Thanks for posting.

SickoRicko said...

Anon & Purple Wolf - Thanks to you both.

VoenixRising said...

Whaddaya mean you're not good at selfies? Those are great pix! And it's nice to finally put a face to the blogger!

Hugs!

SickoRicko said...

Mark - You are very kind.

fred said...

Looks like you were having a Great Day! Congratulations on getting out. Awesome!!!!

Xersex said...

yoo so cute!

Rad said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Geez ! - old guys with their kit off ! Yeuk !! I even avoid mirrors with me kit on.

Jimbo said...

Salud, you two! Lookin' good!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you all!

BatRedneck said...

These selfies are great! As it is to finally "meet" you both :-)
Wish you a wonderful week. L.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You have a wonderful week too.

fred said...

BTW Anonymous, How you can look at these fine pictures of Rick and Jerry and complain publicly is beyond me. If you can't say anything nice, sit on your fingers and do not get on the keyboard. Karma is a bitch Anonymous. You will have yours soon enough. Be well, but keep your crap to yourself.

I thought this as soon as I saw this comment, but it was a tad rougher, so I waited until I cooled off a bit. Fires of Hell and Tarring and Feathering did not make it into the final draft. Be Well All and Be Yourselves!!

Fred,

SickoRicko said...

Fred - Aw, you are my knight in shining armor, thank you!

BatRedneck said...

@Fred: I discarded that comment from Anonymous just as one steps aside from dog shit wen walking in the street, but I totally relate to what you felt toward the owner of that stinky arsehole.

fred said...

Agreed BatRedneck!!