WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 08, 2022

2022.0408.0006...



7 comments:

uptonking said...

You're killing me today. Woof. So amazing.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh yeah, that's an open invitation, that I just cannot refuse. I'm going in with my TONGUE!!

Thanks SickoRicko

Xersex said...

he looks like an Arab, but when I think about what Muslim Arabs do to homosexuals, this image loses all its charm!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I debated posting this man for a long time because of that.

Xersex said...

I can imagine, but for this reason, I can't appreciate him so much!

BatRedneck said...

The same thought came to my mind, but the pictures are so obviously staged that beyond the obvious attractiveness of the man they are quite funny, if only for the false keffiyeh made with a napkin, LoL!
Now get undressed, gorgeous!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You are so observant!