WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 01, 2022

2022.0401.0006...





6 comments:

whkattk said...

I think I love that sculpture!

Milleson said...

If the bronze were life-size, I think I could get some use out of it, and not just a hat and coat rack! :-P

JiEL said...

No.1 Could be called a «Titi de Paris» in French. Cute one to take care of.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - *chuckle*

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy in the suspenders? Hot as fuck! I just want to unzip those jeans and go to town on him.

uptonking said...

That first one reminds me of the first Simply Red album cover.