WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday Funnies...









6 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh I think that last one describes the situation perfectly.

uptonking said...

Thanks for the giggles. Those first two pack a lot of truth.

VoenixRising said...

So much goodness across all your posts today! Don't be surprised if - like you say - they end up on a blog near you!

taurusd2 said...

Loved these. Thanks for the laughs.

SickoRicko said...

taurus - You are welcome.

BatRedneck said...

Thankfully in my mental asylum I was assigned a dog to monitor me...
Thanks for the giggles, and have yourself a very nice week :-)