WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 05, 2022

Saturday Fractal & GIFs...




4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

I could find shelter huddling in the roots of that tree.

JiEL said...

Q: Why the first GIF isn't working as the other ones?
Often it happens. Just asking of there is some form of malfonction.

For the snow falling, up here we are fed up with snow and eager for Spring warmer temperatures. Even if this winter with didn't our normal share or snow we are always happy to see this «white shit» melt and never come back.

Xersex said...

very nice!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - The first image is not a GIF, it's just a static fractal. I certainly understand being fed up with snow.