WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 26, 2022

2022.0326.0007...







6 comments:

VoenixRising said...

Ah, youth. (sigh)

BatRedneck said...

I suddenly feel in a very nerd mood...

JiEL said...

OMG! This guy with glasses and such a perrrrrfect body is husband material.

Not to mention his gorgeous back view with such V shape and buns to bite on...

I can say that I wouldn't mind over is cut dick which is very attractive too.

taurusd2 said...

Youth isn't wasted on the young. I still get to look at the beauty of it and enjoy the view. Thanks, Rick. He's a stunner.

SickoRicko said...

taurus - You made a very good point.

uptonking said...

Great genes.