WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 18, 2022

2022.0318.0009...

Yay!
Futurama
Returns via Hulu in 2023



We're not gonna subscribe cuz we are cheap.

1 comment:

uptonking said...

Hulu also has Amy Schumer... so, you might want to reconsider.

But, no... if they offer a week free, take it and then cancel immediately. That's how I get to see stuff on those streaming channels. Weekends in winter are great for that. Now that the snow is melting? All bets are off. Kizzes.