WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

2022.0316.0001...






6 comments:

whkattk said...

That first one --- SO true. And it works so well on most, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Now here's a thing. I agree with all the stuff you post about this religious nonsense and yet I am sitting here listening to choral evensong from Truro Cathedral. I shake my head and am totally bemused by all the readings and prayers but I just love the music. Music and buildings are the only good things to come out of organised religion.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:16am - Music and buildings, absolutely. However, on a less exalted level, some good deeds come from religion. Too bad they insist a gawd is involved.

uptonking said...

GAY-men, Christopher Hitchens! Preaching to the choir. I think it's immoral to teach people to fear death. F that and those that proselytize such utter garbage. The reason we have to die is so we keep in mind that life can be so much fun!

SickoRicko said...

upton - Absolutely!

Xersex said...

religions are pathetic