WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 05, 2022

2022.0305.0007...



6 comments:

Xersex said...

so true! #2

hsgisme said...

Four years of a Trump presidency, combined with how we've dealt with Covid have shown how ignorant Americans have become. While I agree with Rob Reiner, I'm very concerned that Americans won't make the right choice. It's a bit unnerving for those of us who are paying attention...

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - The future is looking mighty shaky to me.

whkattk said...

Now imagine the GQP manage to finalize and pull off this slow-moving coup in 2024 because people don't vote in the midterms or pay attention to local and state elections. Trump will be back in the WH and autocracies (and atrocities) will increase ten-fold.

uptonking said...

Rob Reiner - spot on.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I fear your prediction will be correct.