WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 05, 2022

2022.0305.0004...







8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Are these the new "Kitchen Aid" advertising posters?
Very convincing marketing :-)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - That's why those ad men get paid the big bucks.

JiEL said...

I wouldn't say «Kitchen AID» for sure but more kitchen helpers and sausages to feed on... LOL!
The last one has it ALL for me. But I'm a bit suspicious when they sit butt naked on a clean counter.. BUT I could live with it and a good spray of Lysol after.. Anyway I never cut vegetables or othe food directly on my counter.

Send me the last one I'm hungry for a nice dish like sausage and olives...

Xersex said...

so nice guys in the kitchen

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Haha! Sensible man you are.

hsgisme said...

I don't know why naked men in the kitchen get me so hot, but my goodness, they just do... :)

Will said...

"Not in front of my salad!" ;)

uptonking said...

Love me some man cookin' up something hot in the kitchen! Thanks, Rick.