WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

2022.0226.0006...






10 comments:

Milleson said...

If no one comments on that last beauty, the world has gone blind. WTF???!!! Why do some guys get all the luck...AND looks. Help me to my fainting couch. Where are the smelling salts, I've suddenly come down with a case of the vapors.

Mistress Maddie said...

Those eyes on the last one!! WOW!

Xersex said...

#4 He's Charlie Matthews (here on my blog). One of the most beautiful men I have ever seen

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You made me laugh with your comment.

Xersex - Thanks for the link.

jsstrand said...

Last one is actor Brian Bloom from a photoshoot for Playgirl 1996 - he started as a teen on a soap opera and went on to a number of movie and tv projects including a butt scene in the shower in an episode of ,"Oz" - but unfortunately there doesnt seem to have ever been a buckshot- or.a wife for that matter - - have to content ourselves with those incredible blue eyes

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Thanks for his name; I just collected a few more of him.

jsstrand said...

Cockshot - fucking auto correct!!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Yeah, that auto correct feature is maddening.

Anonymous said...

Rick? No tribute for Hot Lips Houlihan? Sally Kellerman RIP 24.02.22.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:45pm - Good grief, what an oversight! Thanks for reminding me.