WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

2022.0226.0004...






10 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 & 2 Did you see the lenz on that camera ? .. LOL!!

Xersex said...

nice regulars

bobbert said...

I'd like to phrase questions to that Pinocchio tattooed guy in a way that he could only lie too with obvious consequences!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - *chuckle*

Xersex - Absolutely.

bobbert - That would be fun to see.

bobbert said...

The bigger the lie!

Also I have a fetish about guys in white socks, so thanks for the first image!!

taurusd2 said...

Can only think about what those bicycle seats do to a naked butt and balls.

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I also have a thing for naked men in shoes and socks.

taurusd2 - If it were ever a problem I would think men people wouldn't to it.

Anonymous said...

If it's Santander it must be London Naked Bike Ride.

Anonymous said...

That's gotta be hard on your prostrate. How many professional cyclists end up with prostate cancer or losing a nut?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:38pm - Google might have the answers to those questions.