WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

2022.0226.0001...




5 comments:

Milleson said...

I wish there were a way for Walter Cronkite to come back from the dead. Considered the most trusted man in America in his time, I think he would be the one to put Fox and Fiends in their place with a few carefully chosen words and hopefully make 35% of our population come to their senses and shut the fuck up already. But that can't happen and I won't hold my breath.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I won't hold my breath either.

taurusd2 said...

Peacetime doesn't make money for the rich.

Unknown said...

I for one miss Walter. I was six when he reported the news about JFK. I don't remember the day, but years later seeing the newscast. That was Walter being professional in a difficult time.

SickoRicko said...

taurusd2 - That's what I've always thought.

Unknown@2:10pm - There have been none like him since then.