WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

2022.0212.0006...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 I suddenly need to paint ALL my 6 appartment home... MMMM!
No.2 Then I could go in that shower and take care of him every day..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I would hire No.1 absolutely!

BatRedneck said...

In my early adulthood I did some work as a painter, but never thought about wearing my workwear that way.
Maybe I would have been paid better if I did?
LoL :-p

BatRedneck said...

The third one can come and lie down like this on my carpet anytime!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Well, I, for one, would have paid you quite handsomely.