WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 11, 2022

2022.0211.0004...

Kolby @ Sean Cody








8 comments:

whkattk said...

Point me to his house!

BatRedneck said...

Never disregard you neighbors's boys...

Xersex said...

Corbin Fisher type!

JiEL said...

Husband material here and for the neighbor's boy, I once had such a cuty, Italian soccer player, who was a real beauty. He often practice in his backyeard in short shorts (1990's) and shirtless as if he knew I was watching.

Anonymous said...

Kolby from Sean Cody

uptonking said...

Spank him and tell him to do his homework!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Those were the days.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:41pm - Thank you for his name!