WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 09, 2022

Sunday Fractal & GIFs...





6 comments:

Unknown said...

The beauty of thunderstorms. Thank you.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@10:38am - You are welcome.

BatRedneck said...

And just like that, all of a sudden I feel so comfy indoors and on my couch, surrounded by the security of my cushions and at the sound of my dog gently snoring...
:-p

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Storms can do that to a person.

whkattk said...

Beautiful light shows! I miss good old fashioned thunderstorms because we don't get them here very often.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - We don't get them often either.