WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

2022.0127.0008...













("Work Sets You Free")

13 comments:

Henri said...

I wish it will Never Happens Again.
I light a candle in memory of all the men, women and children died in those terrible day for the humanity.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Thank you my friend.

VoenixRising said...

I also hope it never happens again, but with the way this country is heading, I'm not hedging my bets.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - I'm not hedging my bets either.

Boz Bochner said...

I lost aunts, uncles and cousins I never would meet. I think about them and all the others every year.

SickoRicko said...

Boz - The entire world lost a host of family members. Let's hope this never happens again.

GF said...

Thank you for remembering. We should never forget, and hope and pray
it never happens again.

jsstrand said...

Those pictures are indeed horrific - the complete brutality that some of our species are capable of wreaking on others is beyond belief -

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Absolutely beyond belief.

Anonymous said...

And yet it continued to happen in one way or anther throughout the 20th century and into the 21st and continues still. Any roundup of international news throws up many examples. There is an evil streak in humankind which seems impossible to control. It continues to amaze me that we can get a man to the moon and produce other great scientific and engineering "miracles" and yet we have not found a way to stop humankind killing each other.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:42am - Very well said.

whkattk said...

We must never forget. We must not close our eyes to what is happening right now.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely!