WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

2022.0122.0006...





l l l
 

6 comments:

uptonking said...

Oh, that first one is so dramatic. And that second one... what magazine is that a spread for?

SickoRicko said...

upton - Sorry, I have no idea.

jsstrand said...

First 3- I think you have Tommy Lee.by Bruce of Kensington Road - I have a couple other pics of him with that same fencing sword

hsgisme said...

Throw a tool belt on a half naked man, and I just melt :)

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - It seems you know all of them!

Anonymous said...

Yer gotta be careful handlin them tools when handlin them tools.