WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

2022.0119.0002...

Museums






5 comments:

uptonking said...

That last one is awesome. The first one reminds me of an art museum we have on the U of M campus, here, in Minneapolis. Bet it is the same architect.

Purple Wolf said...

The first one is the Frank Gehry-designed Museum of Popular Culture (MOPOP) in Seattle, a brain child of Paul Allen, the late co-founder of Microsoft. It was originally the Science Fiction Museum and a Rock-and-Roll museum, but it's scope was expanded. It's at the Seattle Center, and every time we go past, my husband and I say to each other, "One of these days we need to go in there." One of these days, maybe we well :)

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - There's no time like the present. :-)

Luv chocolate said...

One and three are kind of strange.

Unknown said...

Great art and buildings