WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022.0101.0003...












7 comments:

JiEL said...

Just looking to many of those sweet food my A1C is skyroceking to hell...

Anonymous said...

Well, there goes that New Year's resolution. Zed

whkattk said...

Oooo, yummy!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL & Zed - You both made me chuckle.

Unknown said...

I'm going to offend lots of people. This post would have been perfect without the bacon. LOL

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@1:36pm - Aw, but bacon makes everything better. :-)

uptonking said...

Love the coffee gif. And PANCAKES! Fortunately, food or restricting food is never on my resolution list for the new year... so bring it on (provided it is vegetarian.)