WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022.0101.0001 - Happy New Year...



















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant! Happy New Year, everyone!

Rad

Xersex said...

Happy new year!

I remember 02/02/2002

bobbert said...

Yes.....
HAPPY 2022 to You Rick and Jerry.....
As well I hope that everyone who regularly posts on here stays safe and happy through the next year, we certainly need to be cut a little slack now and certainty in our daily lives.

Regards and love to all...
Bob in the UK
x

JiEL said...

Hope 2022 will be better for ALL of you in USA and us all over our over heating planet.

Love, Peace and the best wish of all, HEALTH to you and your family.

Jean Luc, Montréal, Province de Québec, Canada

Anonymous said...

That Feb date looks better this side of the pond - 22022022 (22/02/2022). K.uk

whkattk said...

These are all great. Only one I partially disagree with is the booze one. I learned long ago: Don't EVER ask what could happen next, because the universe will surely show you!
Happy New year!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - That's a very good point!

jsstrand said...

Perfect!!!

GAYROMANTIQUE said...

happy new year and very good health to you

Jeff said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for all you do!

SickoRicko said...

K.uk - I was just reading how the good ol' U.S.A. is one of only a few that dates the way we do.

Jeff - You are very welcome.

EVERYONE - I thank all of you and hope you had a good day!