WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021.1231.0006...










The more I think about it, the more I think I've posted this guy before, but from a different folder. Please accept my apologies.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This set gives credence to the saying... Never judge a book by its cover. Looking at the first pic, I did not expect to see such a nice body, great ass, and huge appendage! What a hunk!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:43am - I had those same thoughts! There is much more than meets the eye.

Unknown said...

It's a complete set: Nice face, hot body and well, all its accesories ^_^

Beautiful accesory BTW! Great post. Thank you.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@10:18am - You are welcome.

Anonymous said...

I would eat him like an apple! And hold on to him the rest of the night! !Look at that ass!
Mercy!
Thanks for sharing...however many times!
--E in NW Ohio

SickoRicko said...

E in Ohio - Yeah, that kind of ass gives me the vapors!

Mistress Maddie said...

If you did, not that we would mind. He's cute and what a perfect cock. I love the one with the tip sticking out the top of his waistband.

taurusd2 said...

Rick, no need to apologize for posting again. Nice set of pictures and what a nice young hunk to see.

canoetoo said...

He really is lovely!

Jimbo said...

Don't ever apologize for a tush that adorable!

Thanks, Rick!

John said...

I'm so glad you repeated this hot young man! He's worth a 2d look. Probably a 3d & 4th too. Thank you, Rick. Happy 2022!

SickoRicko said...

John - Thank you very much! You too!

BatRedneck said...

Well, just like all that has already been commented about this young man. The more he stripped the more I got aroused :-)

A Happy New Year! to you and Jerry, as well as to all your followers.

hsgisme said...

No worries. You can post this fine young man every day. That ass. That cock. I'm in love!

Will said...

As a relatively new reader, I appreciate the re-posting. ;)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Happy New Year to you too!

Xersex said...

no worries!!!!

JiEL said...

Boyfriend material here... What a yummy ALL of him.