WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 11, 2021

2021.1211.0007...





9 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG! Just my type of «scruffy» guy I'd like to «meat»...
No.1 is the most appealing to me with those curly hair and fine hairless body... MMMM!

BatRedneck said...

Arghh... that fourth one...

eljiffy said...


The last pic is a face that could persuade you to rob a bank and sell Grandma's kidneys...

SickoRicko said...

eljiffy - You made me laugh out loud!

uptonking said...

That first child... very pretty. Too young, for me... but very pretty.

Xersex said...

#3 Mike Roberts here on my blog

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.

Jimbo said...

That last one (#4) is the phenomenally beautiful British Reality Star, Dan Osborne (The Only Way is Essex, SPLASH!, Celebrity Big Brother...). Just a small town boy, it's true, but still the closest thing to Real Live Handsome Prince to come out of England that I'VE ever seen!

Great Grouping! Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.