WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 05, 2021

2021.1205.0010...




5 comments:

John said...

From his post on Twitter, this Christmas, Jack Falahee is giving teddy bears with his head shot taped over its face. That'll be a nice addition to his "Sincerely" autographed picture he sent last year! 😎

SickoRicko said...

John - I'd be happy to get one!

Xersex said...

#1 Jeremy John Irons (born 19 September 1948)
Jack Falahee has an IG https://www.instagram.com/jackfalahee/

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link!

uptonking said...

I had the biggest crush on Jeremy Irons. He would never give me the time of day, but I still day dreamed about him. And I've had dreams where we're working on the same movie. He's such a nice man.