WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 04, 2021

2021.1204.0008...

Caption this...

13 comments:

VoenixRising said...

"Bitch, this is MY corner!"

Anonymous said...

The Great Bald-ini, famed avian magician, finally perfects his levitating bear illusion.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - That's one that I thought, too.

Anon@8:31am - Also good.

J.C. said...

When you snooze, make sure a Republican Vultures is not around.

jsstrand said...

You bastard!!! Coming home drunk again at 3AM!!! My mother warned me about marrying out of species and she was RIGHT!!

SickoRicko said...

J.C. - That's for sure!

jsstrand - One should always listen to mom.

uptonking said...

Nice antidote to the previous economics lesson. Thanks, Rick.

Jimbo said...

"how the fuck did he get all the way up here?!"

Jimbo said...

Another one:
"Crap! That bearskin rug looked WAY better on the showroom floor."

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Good question.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - That made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

You want to learn to fly? Sure, follow me!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:06am - Good one!