WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 04, 2021

2021.1204.0003...







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Not much of a football fan, however I would play with his ball.

uptonking said...

Last two are definitely AMG. That middle one... I can't place, but I know. Great stuff.

Jimbo said...

The middle two are Mike Bock, Playgirl "Discovery," March 1976.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank YOU for his name.

JohnF said...

Are 1 & 2 Brian Idol?

SickoRicko said...

JohnF - Sorry, I do not know.

Xersex said...

great vintage!