WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 01, 2021

2021.1201.0005...

Brandon & Duncan & Peter












5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I miss being the monkey in the middle. I love that feeling of fucking while being fucked. I may have to get the Lad and a good friend a call.

Xersex said...

love their skin so much! the colour! it looks so special!

uptonking said...

Such busy, busy boys! They look so much alike. Are they triplets?

Jimbo said...

Brandon (who eventually just started calling himself Brandon Cody to simplify things, presumably) is so perfect it hurts. And as someone who claims to be straight, he certainly seems to be more than game for Gay sex in all of its multifarious forms, bless him! SUCH a hunk!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are welcome!