WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Funnies, Positivities, and Odd Stuff...
















Notice how some countries are okay with women doing each other.

5 comments:

Xersex said...

love your wisdom!

Purple Wolf said...

Sad to say this is already out of date and not in a good way. Both Russia and China have flipped to orange, if I'm not mistaken.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - That's a big bummer.

Luv chocolate said...

There are a lot of good ones here but that last one?! I have read many men from some African countries have gone to Europe or North America where they can be safe.There are men from African countries in my city, I just have to meet up with them!😃

uptonking said...

Very strange that there are still so many ignorant people! Loved all of these. Thanks for the thoughts. The second one gave me the most to think about. I am saving it to my desktop. Voltaire is spot on, too. Also saving to my desktop. And I only drink with friends... I know better than to even put a toe on that slippery slope. Kizzes.