WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

2021.1125.0004...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

These pics could be have been labelled as artsy as well

uptonking said...

Love the outdoor shots. Miss it already. Will be pining away all winter... so, this is my first bit of a whine, dear. Kizzes.

Purple Wolf said...

Luv that beercan holder in the second photo. Can I get it at Ikea?

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - You probably have to special order.