WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

2021.1120.0009...





5 comments:

VoenixRising said...

Can I have some..."alone time" with Contestant #5 please?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm pregnant now.

SickoRicko said...

VoenixRising - I'll see what I can do.

Anon@8:31am - You made me laugh.

uptonking said...

The eyes have it. I want that last one. I would pull on that beard a lot.

Xersex said...

lasto ne: looks like Poseidon