WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

2021.1120.0007...






6 comments:

VoenixRising said...

I'm just gonna need some general "alone time" with these...

Anonymous said...

I know who I want to play Kristoff in the live action adaptation of "Frozen". That first kid. What a cutie.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ive seen the first guy on multiple sites...he's got quite the perfect cock.

uptonking said...

#1 shows a lot of potential.

Luv chocolate said...

I'll take both of them, thank you!

Xersex said...

love both