WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

2021.1114.0002...




2 comments:

hsgisme said...

No doubt. Although, if it takes that long to resolve, I suppose democrats will deserve it...Ugh... It certainly doesn't help when a stupid judge allows delays in getting White House records from January 6th to the investigating committee... Looks like Donald's Federal court appointees are doing his dirty work after all... So sad...

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - It's infuriating, too.