WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 06, 2021

2021.1106.0004...

Nate Grimes









This last shot gives me the vapors.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vapers, Rick? It knocks me plain old 'flat out'!
Definately an Onion Butt--a piece of ass that will bring tears to your eyes!! Lol
--E in NW Ohio

Milleson said...

I do Declare! Beauregard, fetch me my fan and pour me another mint julep!

SickoRicko said...

E in Ohio & Milleson - I see I'm not the only one who likes that view.

uptonking said...

Sexiest spread ever. Wow. He's got it going on. Love these photos.

Jimbo said...

Nate Grimes. So freakin' cute! Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks for his name!