WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 06, 2021

2021.1106.0001...







3 comments:

whkattk said...

Bernie is wrong. It's not the number of lobbyists that Big Pharma has in D.C. It's the fact that too many members of Congress are too stupid and scared to take the money and still vote in a way that will benefit the average person.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Right again, my friend.

uptonking said...

Joe Manchin is a tool. He is unfit to serve. I don't know who he thinks he's fooling. He's in somebody's pocket. These memes are powerful. Why doesn't logic like this resonate with the 52%?