WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 03, 2021

2021.1103.0012...

This is a screenshot of a website that I found myself at. (You know how it goes.) It's an adorable picture of a manatee, yes, but on the website it's a moving picture, and it's fun to watch. Very short. Oh, if you find yourself wanting to donate, that's up to you. The link is below...
Oh, well, hell. Apparently each click on the link goes to a difference scene. I'm still trying to see if it repeats back to the manatee. - P.S. - It does.

3 comments:

uptonking said...

I love sea cows. Love manatees. They are so gentle and lovable.

BatRedneck said...

Didn't get the chance to meet with the manatee. But I came across an adorable otter. I so love otters. I mean the actual ones. (yeah, ok, the others too, but that's not the point)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I like both kinds of otters, too.