WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021.1030.0009...






4 comments:

bobbert said...

The fifth image doesn’t leave much to the imagination as to what lies beneath those briefs, but it would be nice to confirm the suspicion!

Mark Alexander said...

Invitation accepted, #1.

Xersex said...

last one: what perfect dik!

Luv chocolate said...

#2 Yes!! #3 What a hot body..yum!