WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021.1030.0007...


I realize this is only
a first world problem,
but I wish Blogger would get
their fucking shit together!

4 comments:

Milleson said...

Eventually, Rick, all has been revealed. Time to take a double dose of your happy pills and chill, man, just chill.

Mark Alexander said...

I was on Blogger originally back in 2005. I think I lasted a couple years before switching over to a self-hosted Wordpress installation. You might wanna check it out if you’re truly frustrated with your current platform.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Well, it's not really good to self-medicate. :-)

Mark - I tried Wordpress once but couldn't figure it out. I'm not very techie.

whkattk said...

Blogger seems to go through bouts of this. Hopefully, they will get it cleared up.