WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

2021.1027.0003...







3 comments:

whkattk said...

Those are some very interesting photos. I like this!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I'm glad. I wasn't sure how they'd be received.

uptonking said...

What in the world is happening in that photo of the chained man on the hood of that car? Strange stuff. I really love the graffiti under pass photo... kind of scary.