WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

2021.1026.0007...








DAMN! Where was my head this morning?
These should have been posted earlier.

8 comments:

JiEL said...

I'm not a fan of kilt wear but the one on the right, I could investigate under his kilt anytime.

For the last «Superman», he has a dick to die for and the kind of body I like.

Mark Alexander said...

Maybe because you were buried in Superman's crotch? 😈

whkattk said...

Love a dude in a kilt. But, that last guy can be my Superman anytime!

Mistress Maddie said...

That fourth one down, I would love to do that costumes one year. Love it. One of these years I want to let it hang out like that and not do full over the top drag just once.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - Dear, you can do anything your heart desires.

uptonking said...

Halloween! That first one is featured in my Halloween Day Post. I love those drag queens and the black magic that follows. Oh, and, yes... Super Man, indeed!

hsgisme said...

Is that Sylvester in the sequined dress???

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - Sorry, I do not know.