WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 25, 2021

2021.1025.0004...





6 comments:

whkattk said...

Wild!!! But great stuff.

Mistress Maddie said...

The last one looks much like the germs they fumigated from the white house when the last admin left.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - *chuckle*

Xersex said...

surrealism

BatRedneck said...

You have it right, Mistress Maddie.
These orange eyed thingies look like Trump's poop. Or so I would imagine.

uptonking said...

Great collection.