WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 25, 2021

2021.1025.0001...


6 comments:

whkattk said...

A picture paints a thousand words... This one paints it perfectly.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - The way the dems are screwing around, this might be what we end up with.

JiEL said...

The way all those retrograde ideas are spreading in USA like in Texas it wouldn't surprise me if in 2022 and worse in 2024 this «retrumplicons Q parti» will get to rule all the country.

Then, many freedoms and rights will be in peril and even abolished.

Consequence of a plague worse then COVID 19 which is desinformation and lies all over the internet affecting too many uneducated people in USA.

Religion in USA is now the real enemy of democracy.

whkattk said...

I fear you're right!

uptonking said...

Interesting choice, Star Trek The Next Generation. Handmaid's Tale... spot on.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - You are very correct.