WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

2021.1023.0009...







5 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 could be the farest I can have this hairy man with me.

Milleson said...

#1-That torso. That beautiful, beautiful torso.
#6-That door. That beautiful, beautiful door.

Mistress Maddie said...

I beginning to think I should have been a proctologist.

BatRedneck said...

@Mistress Maddie: aren't we all in our spare time already?

Overall:
#1 is charming but I learned my lesson - 'charm' is not a size when it comes to trying shoes in the store,
#3 is what I expect to come across on a construction site, on a lucky day,
#4 would makes that site -and my day - even better,
#5 has that neanderthal thingy that I would fall for,
#6 has that jarhead looks... I'd follow him to his trailer.

Xersex said...

fantastic guys!