WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

2021.1019.0001...





4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I laughed so hard at the first I sprayed my coffee!!!!!!! That was a good one!

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - I'm glad you liked it!

JiEL said...

MistressMaddie, I sent it to Ricko and seen this one on aSeduced by the New two days ago.
It's at the same time funny but also a bit sad too as many «RetrumplconQs» are whishing that it could be real to overcome democracy and install a dicator on the throne.

Sponsered by Moscow for sure.

BatRedneck said...

I really could buy this figurine set. Beyond the joke - which is great BTW - it is quite edifying. I wouldn't be surprised that some artist comes up using the idea one day soon, whatever the scale of the piece / performance.