WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 18, 2021

2021.1018.0008...






7 comments:

Gordy said...

Love the vintage pics, Hope you post more and more of them...thanks.

SickoRicko said...

Gordy - I publish vintage on Mondays and Saturdays. There are several good sites on my List-O-Blogs in the right column: Retro Studs; The Unashamed Male; Vint70s-Lvr; and Vintage Muscle Men, if you can't wait. ;-P

Milleson said...

When I see early pictures like the smoking cowboy, it seems a little sad that for a few bucks these men would allow themselves to be photographed in those poses only to arouse the prurient interests of other men. Although I do have to admit that this guy is enjoying the experience. Some in those poses look a bit ashamed and are having second thoughts.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I know just what you mean.

jsstrand said...

#2 - looks like Bruce photo of "Gunnar Wilde" (aka Bill Barrows) - there was also "Rory Wilde" (aka Jimmy Lee) - they looked very much alike and were touted as "the Wilde Bros. in sets of wrestling and "brotherly horsing around" pics in cowboy boots and stetsons- there is not so much a brother resemblance in their solo pics - they did look like they were having fun in the duo pics - Gunnar/Bill must have been a chain smoker as he is often holding a ciggie in pics -

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Whatever his name, I would be on my knees on front of him.

Xersex said...

beautiful vintage images, which remind us how homosexuality has always existed!