WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

2021.1017.0005...








6 comments:

JiEL said...

No.6 I'd like to «trick and treat» that young BATman. So cute.

Milleson said...

The Batstache. Very creative. I like.

Unknown said...

First photo looks like a great cave for number nine batman. 🥰😍😍🥰

Xersex said...

#1 what great barber work

uptonking said...

The caped crusader and his boy never looked better. I wonder what DC thinks of all this?

BatRedneck said...

Now that's a one day only stache :-)