WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 08, 2021

2021.1008.0007...






5 comments:

Luke said...

I want to meet that first guy in the woods behind my house. I think the second pic is altered. And that last one - wowza!

SickoRicko said...

Luke - Is the second pic altered around the waist on down? I can almost see that.

Mistress Maddie said...

Yep...the daddy in the woods could show me some very nice wood I believe.....

bobbert said...

I went for a stroll through our local woodland this evening, but sadly didn't come across anyone similar to that gorgeous guy.
Agreed the young chap on the rings, is sadly a 'lash up' of images, a good idea though!

uptonking said...

#1, #2, #5... HOT STUFF.